KimStanleyRobinson.info

The reference site for Kim Stanley Robinson

2022 – The High Sierra

Discuss the non-fiction book The High Sierra: A Love Story

Comments

2 responses to “2022 – The High Sierra”

  1. George Graybill Avatar
    George Graybill

    I would like to meet, or at least contact, you. We are very nearly the same: been all over the Sierras, class 2, passes, basins, off trail, Zen, old, writer (mostly unsung). I liked “High Sierra’ and have been ti almost every destination mentioned in it. Enjoyed “Ministry of the Future” too.  At 82, I’ve lost all my backpacking companions to death or disability. I have also lost interest in the JMT, but I still hold the age record for completing it. I’m a freelance science writer, but I also write for outdoor/adventure magazines for fun. chickenfat2@gmail.com

  2. Allen  Avatar
    Allen

    I just finished listening to you High Sierra book and a love story does not adequately describe your relationship. The Sierra’s are your mistress, and I hope she is up to sharing.

    My question is; could you remind me what you take for altitude acclimation.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *